UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 15th Feb 2010, 5:19 pm   #1
Packhow75
Tetrode

Default Restoration - Eureka M2

I have the remains of the Coding Unit 51 and Power Unit 559 for the British Eureka Mk2. both of which require parts to complete.

Whilst WFW vol 4 has info about both of these items, as does the Manual, I do not have enough information to allow me to get both of these units properly restored.

The coding unit is missing the following:-

Motor Unit
Case
Coding Wheel
Relay

The Power Unit is missing the following:-

Bottom half of case (rusted away)
Power Socket
On/Off Switch
Also needs re-wiring

Does anyone here have either of these units in good condition which they would be happy to let me have photos of please?

Many thanks

Tim
Closed Thread