UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 10th Feb 2019, 11:16 pm   #1
kariem2k
Diode

Default Schlumberger ENERTEC 5072 info

Hello,

I just bought a second hand Schlumberger ENERTEC 5072 oscilloscope. Without a manual.

Can anybody tell me what is its maximum frequency? And if possible point me to a PDF manual for it? I searched a lot and could not find any.

Thanks
Old 13th Feb 2019, 12:17 pm   #2
WME_bill
Octode

Default Re: Schlumberger ENERTEC 5072 info

Enertec 5072 storage oscilloscope.
All I have is the 1981 catalogue, which gives you the specification. It is 12Mhz bandwidth, dual trace, single timebase, analogue storage.
Tube will be by Thomson-CSF, as it's French made, probably TH8902. I have the data sheet.
But no service manual or circuit. If you manage to find anything on the web, please let me know.
wme_bill
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Enertec 5072 storage oscilloscope.pdf (292.4 KB, 234 views)
Old 27th Feb 2019, 1:44 pm   #3
kariem2k
Diode

Thank you very much for the info. I could not find anything about the scope yet though
Old 27th Feb 2019, 5:46 pm   #4
loulou31
Tetrode

I have found on the net service/user manual of Enertec scope of the same generation of scope in French and without memory : https://elektrotanya.com/enertec_sch.../download.html
I hope that this will help you. For the use of the scope I think that a manual is necessary , but can help for calibration or repairing, even if it not the same model.
Regards

Jean-Louis

Last edited by loulou31; 27th Feb 2019 at 6:15 pm.
Old 8th Mar 2019, 4:02 pm   #5
kariem2k
Diode

Thank you very much.
Closed Thread