UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Apr 2018, 4:56 am   #1
Nic-15fl
Hexode

Default 8 track tape and a large cuckoo clock

Hey all! long time no see?

It's a small wondering question I've had in mind, the cuckoo clock I'm talking about are laying in Sugar Creek in its restored condition. During the old location, its music was played from an 8 track cassette tape and I've been wondering since if the music could be transfered for safe keeping, shame on losing such a unique piece.
Old 6th Apr 2018, 10:22 pm   #2
ben
Dekatron

Default Re: 8 track tape and a large cuckoo clock

Surely it's just a matter of connecting an 8 track deck to a PC or other recorder and dubbing? If its an 8 track cart then the pressure pads will probably need replacing (foam rubber)
Closed Thread