UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Sep 2013, 12:56 pm   #1
Phantastron
Retired Dormant Member

Default Solartron LM902/LM902.2 Digital Voltmeter

Does anyone have a manual with circuit diagrams for this DVM of the late 50s/ early 60s?
Old 29th Oct 2013, 7:26 pm   #2
WME_bill
Octode

Default Re: Solartron LM902/LM902.2 Digital Voltmeter

Solartron LM902 digital voltmeter. I find I have the manual for this It is too large to post (3.5Mb), so send me your email address by private message.
As it is rather unusual, I attach a picture of the beast, about 1962. It uses relay driven mechanical display devices. It was after this model I think that they introduced "nixie" tube displays and then led panels. wme_bill
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LM902.2_1964 picture_wm.pdf (480.9 KB, 146 views)
Closed Thread