UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 16th May 2021, 10:39 am   #1
__Erik__
Diode

Default Bradley electronics - Voltage Calibrator Type "134”

Dear fellows, passionated about vintage electronics.

Please forgive me if I make any mistake and feel free to correct me as this is my first post on the UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum.
I made yesterday a similar post on the EEVblog Electronics Community Forum as I was not aware of the existence of this forum. My fault, didn't search good enough... maybe.

I have a request regarding an instrument that I have been collecting from what I like to call “a mine” of vintage instruments (several hundreds of them) here in Norway last year.

Anyways, the brand is “Bradley electronics” and the model is “Voltage Calibrator Type 134”.

I have been looking for a while on the internet and could not find any traces of any documentation.

The calibrator is working fine considering its age; it’s quite accurate and stable measured against a calibrated meter. I have not opened the beast yet.

Does anyone sit on information such as manual / technical specifications?

Any contribution will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Erik.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bradley electronics - Voltage Calibrator Type 134-01.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	234167   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bradley electronics - Voltage Calibrator Type 134-02.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	234168  
Old 16th May 2021, 12:37 pm   #2
chriswood1900
Octode

Default Re: Bradley electronics - Voltage Calibrator Type "134”

There was previous thread on this unit which might help, here https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=131406
Old 16th May 2021, 12:37 pm   #3
Vintage_RC
Heptode

There has been an earlier discussion about this piece of test equipment on this forum:-
https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=131406
At the time a member mentioned he had the manual and was prepared to scan it.

Edit: my post crossed with Chris Wood
Old 16th May 2021, 2:39 pm   #4
WME_bill
Octode

Bradley 134.
And as the mysterious "member" referred to in the quoted thread, I am still here. And the manual for the Bradley 134 is not yet scanned, as no-one had asked for it.
I also have manuals for other Bradley calibrators and other test equipment they made. (CT471 multimeter, pulse generator, oscilloscope, sampling adaptor, oscilloscope calibrators).
I find I have two copies of the 134 manual, so to save me having to scan it, I would be glad to post you one of the originals as an alternative.
As Erik has sent me a PM also, I will discuss how we can achieve that separately.
wme_bill
Old 16th May 2021, 9:09 pm   #5
__Erik__
Diode

@wme_bill I will PM as soon I can.
Thank you very much!
Old 19th May 2021, 10:24 am   #6
__Erik__
Diode

While waiting for the manual, I made some measurements to have an idea about the deviations of this Bradley 134.

What do you think?

Attached txt file with data.

Please let me know if you see something wrong...

Thank you!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bradley Type 134.pdf (27.8 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by Station X; 20th May 2021 at 10:08 am. Reason: Old .pdf replaced with new one at OP's request.
Closed Thread