UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 4th Jun 2022, 12:17 am   #1
RadioTube
Diode

Default Website with tons of books,magazines and scematics

This website hide all the information you need to start learning like me. Books meant for young kids to learn electronics to more advanced books and magazines. I downloaded all and it is well over 100 gigabyte. That is HUGE for only pdf files 15mb a piece.

The website is {deleted} If you donĀ“t fill in anything and just click on search you get all the books and magazines.

The link section has also some nice things to look up!

Leon

Last edited by Radio Wrangler; 4th Jun 2022 at 10:25 am. Reason: Website breaches rule B8
Old 4th Jun 2022, 9:56 pm   #2
RadioTube
Diode

Default Re: Website with tons of books,magazines and scematics

Sorry Wrangler and forum. I will try to keep the rules in mind.
Closed Thread