UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Jan 2021, 1:03 pm   #1
Al (astral highway)
Dekatron

Default Photo Album Q's

Hello,

1) Am I right in seeing that photos in a user CP photo-album can only be uploaded all at once, and not after the initial upload?

2) Is there a limit to the number of photos that can be uploaded at once?

I would like to document a project that has a few stages left, so this will help me plan that.

Thanks so much
Old 18th Jan 2021, 3:59 pm   #2
Uncle Bulgaria
Nonode

Default Re: Photo Album Q's

I just tried to look at your album after reading your post, but the pics are the same as attached there. Hence your question, I imagine. That's what I can see from my end in your 'albums' section, anyway.
Old 18th Jan 2021, 4:13 pm   #3
Al (astral highway)
Dekatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bulgaria View Post
I just tried to look at your album after reading your post, but the pics are the same as attached there.

Hi UncleB!

Ahah, that could be confusing. I wanted people to also be able to discover the project if they looked up my profile. Also I only chose a few pix for the OP.

I want to document it fully. It appears not to be possible to edit an existing album. If that's true, then I can easily delete it an start it again but that will mean having to start a new album each time the project reaches the next increment - not ideal!

Thanks for looking!
Old 18th Jan 2021, 4:16 pm   #4
Uncle Bulgaria
Nonode

I'm sure the mods can sort it out, and will know what the limitations of the 'album' are. I read your thread as meaning there would be further pictures in the album, as there's a limit on pictures per post in a thread.
Closed Thread