UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Computers

Notices

Vintage Computers Any vintage computer systems, calculators, video games etc., but with an emphasis on 1980s and earlier equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Oct 2015, 7:56 pm   #1
glowinganode
Octode

Default Canon PC Printer 70

I saw this whilst on site yesterday.
At first I thought it was a micro-fiche reader, but can't really make out what it is.
Does anyone recognise what it is?
Sorry about the poor photo, I couldn't get any closer and the sun was shining through the window behind.

Cheers, Rob.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	048.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	114445  
Old 18th Oct 2015, 8:54 pm   #2
julie_m
Dekatron

Default Re: Canon PC Printer 70

It is a microfiche reader, but one that has the ability to create a printout of the document on screen. I think it uses the same toner cartridges as Canon's Personal Photocopiers, that were briefly popular in the late 1980s / early '90s before cheap laser printers came on the scene.