UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Homebrew Equipment

Notices

Homebrew Equipment A place to show, design and discuss the weird and wonderful electronic creations from the hands of individual members.

Closed Thread

Old 26th Sep 2018, 10:43 am   #1
dalekmoore2007
Pentode

Default Frame Sequential colour Cathode Ray Tube Project

I had the idea to use some of Gary Millard's colour NBTV formats to use on a CRT monitor instead of a mechanical one .
Pushing my 286 processor in my head to its limits here and fingers crossed ,its still far from finished but hopeful it will work .
But did have a disaster today with raster burn on the crt having the EHT set to high all my fault switching off the monitor the deflection amplifiers cut out before the beam .
Having never worked on a Trinitron colour tube before its all experimentation to me one of those things you will know next time !
Its not easy with out any data sheet on the tube but possible a B/w tube got turned into a NBTV monitor a few months back .
For those interested heres a link ...i would post more here but limited by file size type of files so on .
OH and the tube is from a fish finder and using a little computer monitor case for the project .
https://www.taswegian.com/NBTV/forum...=2586&start=30
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a1.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	169910   Click image for larger version

Name:	a2.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	169911  
Closed Thread