UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 7th Jun 2020, 9:21 pm   #1
Down&Out
Triode

Default Colour TV servicing repairs wanted SE England

I've got a couple of colour tv's from the 70s. One is an early hybrid set (ITT CK701) with no picture, the other is a Hitachi CTP 203 which works but has picture issues which I can't adjust out myself. That one has been in daily use for years and its 42 years old so it could need some components replaced also.

Either way, if anyone can help me with getting either of these up to scratch, I'd be interested!
Down&Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2020, 8:50 pm   #2
unitelex
Pentode

Default Re: Colour TV servicing repairs wanted SE England

Hi,
In case you donít find a local repairer, I am in the north west, I would be happy to help out if you can arrange to get the sets here.
I will send you a PM
Best Regards
Chris
unitelex is online now   Reply With Quote