UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Jan 2019, 3:47 pm   #61
avocollector
Heptode

Default Re: What would forum members ask Santa for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_simons View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
A time machine so that I could go back and not make one of the most stupid mistakes of my life!
Hope you got it sorted out in time, sometimes these things haunt you forever, mine was flunking the eleven plus, I let that failure shape part of my life but I survived ok.
Me too (flunking 11 plus) - plus an entrance exam to a private school in which they said unpleasant things as well - but on the plus side I eventually ended up with a PhD so not all bad.
Closed Thread