UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Sep 2018, 6:14 pm   #21
Heatercathodeshort
Dekatron

Default Re: The Emiscope 3/6A 15" CRT 1946

It will be going in an HMV 1901 but it is so massive that it is impossible to get it in the workshop. It's weight alone is frightening. I'm not sure how to tackle this one.
I think my next project will be the 1803. That has an original 3/6A, is clean and had a very interesting original owner.

The 3/6A that I have here will eventually be fitted in the 1901 which has a later fitted TA15. I intend to fit this in a HMV 1851 at the museum that has a smashed TA15.

Time will tell if my body can stand all the stress of throwing about 70 year old massive vacuum bulbs.
Regards to all. John.
Closed Thread