UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Apr 2015, 12:23 pm   #1
high_vacuum_house
Octode

Smile Vintage television service data CD-ROM

Good afternoon,
Just wondering if the vintage television service data CD-ROM is still avaliable anywhere. I have a copy here many years ago but I cannot find it at the moment. I have all of the radio service CD's but I have no idea where my television one has gone!!
Christopher Capener
Old 27th Apr 2015, 1:19 pm   #2
Reelman
Octode

Default Re: Vintage television service data CD-ROM

I also would like to know where to buy a copy.
Cheers,
Peter.
Old 27th Apr 2015, 2:46 pm   #3
Paul Stenning
Administrator

I am in the process of scanning loads more service data, including television data, with the plan of releasing one or two new DVD-ROMs when completed. Almost all the data from the original TV CD-ROM will be included (only omitting a couple that are incomplete or very poor quality).

The reason I say "one or two new DVD-ROMs" is that I don't know what the total size will be at this stage. It will either be "Vintage Radio volume 2" and "Vintage TV" as two separate disks, or one disk containing it all. The new data will also be available for purchase and download individually as now.

There is no release date planned, though I am hoping it will be before the end of the year to catch the Christmas present season.

I know that doesn't get you a copy of the old CD-ROM now, but hopefully something to look forward to later this year!

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 27th Apr 2015, 6:06 pm   #4
Duke_Nukem
Octode

I used to provide the Vintage TV CD but I kinda assumed everyone had one who wanted one, plus I don't have access to a printer right now.

The plan is that the those manuals will be available via my website, with the exception of the Trader sheets (which I discussed with Paul a while back) and is part of the site revamp (which is on version 3 already!).

TTFN,
Jon
Closed Thread