UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing

Notices

Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing For help with cabinet or chassis restoration (non-electrical), please leave a message here.

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Nov 2018, 9:02 pm   #1
vintage_8bit
Heptode

Default Ekco A28 Bakelite? Logo.

Hello. I have just finished the restoration of the chassis of an Ekco A28.
I have now turned to the case and noticed that the small round Ekco logo which sits over the preselected channel switches is missing. If any members have one of these sets could you take a close up photo for me with a measurement of the logo diameter and depth. I will then try and get one 3D printed. I originally thought the small hole was for an indicator lamp as I have two of these radios and both are missing this logo.
Closed Thread