UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 10th Oct 2018, 4:47 pm   #1
Snarf81
Pentode

Default Wanted: Someone to set up a Dynatron CTV63 G11 chassis crt tv.

Hi all,
As the title suggests I'm looking for someone who knows about the Philips G11 chassis in my locality who can come to my place and sort some convergence and focus issues I'm having with the tv please.

I don't have a car so I'm really stuck with transporting it to a place to get it adjusted. I don't want to take it on the bus etc.

I'm in Rogiet, Monmouthshire, South Wales, in between the two Severn Bridges, so motorway access is great.

Obviously I'll pay for the service provided etc and be very grateful for the help in setting this old beauty up.

If you need photos of the insides of the tv just let me know and I'll post some on here.

Thanks again everyone

Richard.
Snarf81 is offline   Reply With Quote