UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 22nd Aug 2019, 3:35 am   #21
M6SPW1974
Pentode

Default Re: Radiophile Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamN View Post
I have just spoken to Jo Miller and she has asked me to let people know that the Radiophile auctions already planned for this year will be going ahead.

She has received multiple offers of help, and in view of the large number of items to sell she has decided to carry on with the auctions until further notice.

Graham

Hi Graham, that is so admirable of Jo to carry out this years auctions to honour Chas's wishes, i am humbled beyond words at Jo's bravery & determination especially at this very difficult time for Jo & their family.

Myself ,Glyn Bradshaw & hopefully "Big Dave" from Chester will offer our services to help,as we used to do it very often when those that profiteered the most used to scarper off as fast as their legs could carry them to avoid helping clearing up at the end of the auctions (we all know who i mean) & i know even Chas himself would chuckle at that comment

I will be in touch with Brian Pallister within the next few days as he lives near me.

Regards,Shaun.

Last edited by M6SPW1974; 22nd Aug 2019 at 3:42 am.
Old 25th Aug 2019, 11:44 am   #22
trainee joskin
Triode

Default Re: Radiophile Auctions - 2019

Is the Cowbit mentioned the one near to Boston. Tnx Fuzz
Old 25th Aug 2019, 11:57 am   #23
GrahamN
Hexode

Default Re: Radiophile Auctions - 2019

Sorry - I probably should have been clearer. All Cowbit auctions were previously cancelled, so only those listed on the website (www.radiophile.co.uk) will be going ahead.

15th September 2019 - Auction with Stalls at Cotes Heath
20th October 2019 - Auction with Stalls at Gnosall
8th December 2019 - Auction with Stalls at Gnosall
Closed Thread