UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 14th Sep 2014, 1:00 am   #21
Biggles
Rest in Peace

Default Re: Expect the unexpected

When I used to look after radio sites it was quite common to find that mice had dug the gravel out of cable ducts to gain access to the warmth of the equipment rooms. One day I was at a site near Kendal when a white rat popped it's head out of a cable duct, looked at me, turned tail and disappeared. I can only guess that it had been a pet rat (as was popular at the time) that had escaped. There was a picnic area nearby, so maybe some visitor had lost their rodent buddy. I never did see it again.
Closed Thread