UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd Mar 2020, 7:38 pm   #1
SiriusHardware
Dekatron

Default AOR AR2700 - Camnis HSC-190 - Trident TR-2000 - Commtel COM600 help?

Posting this (below) on behalf of new forum member 'doc62fr', whose first language I would guess is French.

He originally contacted me about this by PM but I am unable to find what he needs and I wonder if anyone else may be able to help him. I don't know these units, but he appears to be suggesting that all four of the units in the thread title are re-badged versions of the same unit.

The issue seems to be that a wire has fallen off and he needs to know where it should go - maybe someone who has one of these would be kind enough to have a look at / take a photograph of the area of interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc62fr

Hello

I just bought a Trident TR2000, which has a power problem. Do you know or can you find MANUAL SERVICE or MANUAL REPAIR for AOR AR2700 (or equivalent)

there was a solder wire on the internal connector CON201 (looping) and by handling it several times, it is de-solder

if anyone has the solution

thanks in advance

Patrice
Closed Thread