UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Aug 2014, 11:22 am   #1
JButler88
Diode

Default Fidelity HF45 refurbishment

Hello,

My parents recently picked up a Fidelity HF45 record player for me as a birthday present. Although it plays records, there is some sound interference, the volume knob typically also 'crackles and pops'. When records play they seem to skip a considerable amount, even records which seem to play fine on other players, although I wonder if this has anything to do with the arm which I understand is adjustable.

The exterior of the player also lets the player down a bit it has a few knocks and scrapes and we'd really like to see it refurbished, possibly recovered and in a condition I can proudly display in our home!

I am based in Folkestone, Kent but willing to travel or post.
Old 14th Sep 2014, 8:56 pm   #2
tracypaper
Octode

Default Re: Fidelity HF45 refurbishment

PM sent.

If you don't receive it, please PM (Private Message) me.
Closed Thread