UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 11th Oct 2021, 1:48 pm   #1
g0hze snowy
Hexode

Default TS670 fitting FM board connections

Greetings.
I have recently purchased the above radio without an FM board, no problems there as they are the same as a TS430 of which i have a couple of for spares.
What is not shown in the manual are the fitting instructions, i have it screwed into the radio, i also have found a 7 to 7 pin lead which i have connected but it is the other 2 x pin, there are 3, numbered 1,2and 4 on the FM board, i have a couple of looms that i may be able to rescue these leads from those.
So after that novel what i am after is what connections from the FM board to the main boards.
As always any advice is much appreciated.
regards
Snowy G0HZE
Old 11th Oct 2021, 2:14 pm   #2
g0hze snowy
Hexode

Default Re: TS670 fitting FM board connections

Ok gents, all sorted, i hope, after much poring over the diagrams with the component placing i have managed to find the relevant info.
Cheers and Beers
Snowy
Old 12th Oct 2021, 8:46 am   #3
g0hze snowy
Hexode

Hi All, an update on the TS670 and the FM board, all fitted and receiving ok however NO TX, I will be doing voltage checks later this am, however if anybody has a copy of the fitting instructions they could scan for me i will gladly pay the costs and postage.
Its just to clear up in my own mind that what i have done is correct.
Thanks in anticipation, Snowy
Old 13th Oct 2021, 6:35 pm   #4
g0hze snowy
Hexode

All sorted now, turned out to be a faulty lead. cheers
Closed Thread