UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Old 5th Dec 2021, 10:46 am   #1
Sinewave
Octode

Default Fife to somewhere South/South Midlands.

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help with collecting an item from Radio Wrangler in Fife, to somewhere south? Anywhere south/south midlands will do as I'm bound to be out on my travels at some point, so we'll see how far we could possibly get it.

Thanks
Old 10th Dec 2021, 10:46 am   #2
AnalogueMan
Triode

Default Re: Fife to somewhere South/South Midlands.

Wrangler is bringing the Fluke multimeter down with him for me to collect when he's in Yorkshire sometime during the Christmas holiday. If he doesn't mind bringing your item down with him also then I'd be happy to collect that for you as well and hold it here in Manchester until its onward journey falls into place
AnalogueMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2021, 11:10 am   #3
GrimJosef
Dekatron

We're up to Northumberland for a short break in mid-Jan. We'd by driving through Yorkshire if there was any chance of David leaving it there for collection (either on our way up or back down). That would get it to Oxon (Didcot).

We'll be being joined by the in-laws in Northumberland and they live in Stockport. So in extremis it might be possible for the thing to travel a huge dog-leg Fife-Yorks-Manchester-Stockport-Northumberland-Oxon. But I haven't spoken to the in-laws about whether they'd have time or space in the car for the transfer. Is it a large thing ?

Cheers,

GJ
Old 10th Dec 2021, 1:31 pm   #4
Radio Wrangler

The distortion analyser is with Alex, due to go out Kilmarnock way on Saturday, and thence to Alistair D, who is planning getting it further south somehow.

David