UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 5th May 2021, 8:43 pm   #1
Tom williams
Pentode

Default looking for Zeon Tech radio restring

Hi,
for the past two weeks or so, I've been using my Zeon Tech NE-85 air band radio, and the tuning knob has been getting progressively more difficult to turn, until yesterday, when I heard a click from inside the radio, turns out the tuning string had come off of the pulley (hence the increasing difficulty in turning the knob) and has now snapped.
Could someone please fix or attempt to fix this for me as I find it quite fun to listen to the air traffic. I have attached some photos to the post so you can see what has happened.

Tom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Radio string 1.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	233363   Click image for larger version

Name:	Radio string 2.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	233364  
Tom williams is online now   Reply With Quote