UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Feb 2021, 11:38 pm   #1
Kelebekji
Diode

Default Sinclair mtv1b

Hello,
I'm looking for someone in UK or Europe who has experience with a Sinclair Mtv1b and can offer simple solutions or offer repair.
The unit powers on, from mains or battery, screen and speaker work but I'm unable to get a signal by touching coax to the antenna or the ext antenna terminal.

Some interference is visible when tuning but speaker just makes noise and no picture is visible.

I'd like to find someone who can help me get this to work for my 10 year old son who is fascinated by it. Even better if we could get HDMI into it.

Anyway. If you can help, please get in touch. Thanks.
Closed Thread