UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 11th Feb 2021, 8:57 am   #1
bluejonny91
Diode

Default Dynatron RG24 Marlow Radio - Service

Morning folks,

I'm new to both the forum and radiograms, but I've become obsessed with owning the latter since seeing one working live!

I've found a Dynatron RG24 Marlow Radio in really good condition and fully working, but from reading up on this forum it seems everyone would highly recommend servicing this to replace the caps and ensure it is working safely. I'll be the first to admit I know next to nothing on electronics (other than a small pocket of high school information from 15 years ago).

I've tried googling radiogram servicing in Manchester, but struggling to find perhaps what I need. Does anyone know anyone local or willing to travel to Manchester to service a radiogram? What would the typical costs be for this (or is that like asking how long a piece of string is)?

Thanks!
bluejonny91 is offline   Reply With Quote