UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 26th Sep 2022, 8:10 pm   #1
nigelr2000
Heptode

Default Murphy A851G Stand Screws

I purchased one of these off of a customer today, he bought it along to get rid of it with a couple of old hi-fi separates when he dropped his Zero 100 in for repair, I couldn't resist it as it has an ECL86 push pull amp so should sound quite good.

It came with the original stand but he lost the fixings that hold it together, he described them as a threaded hollow button with a screw going into the threaded bit. Does anyone know what these fixing are called so I can try and obtain some as it won't look right with nuts and bolts.

Picture off the net of the stand
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	murphy.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	265348  
Old 27th Sep 2022, 4:48 pm   #2
nigelr2000
Heptode

Default Re: Murphy A851G Stand Screws

After searching google I used threaded tube fixing and it came up with Furniture Joint Connector Bolt & Cap Nut Hex Socket. Exactly what I am looking for hopefully this will help anyone else looking for them
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l500 (1).jpg
Views:	37
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	265378  

Last edited by nigelr2000; 27th Sep 2022 at 4:49 pm. Reason: spelling
Closed Thread