UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 24th Oct 2014, 10:42 am   #1
RiftAmps
Retired Dormant Member

Default Simon Minstrelle Service Manual Needed

Hi everyone,

I've spent a good few weeks searching online for this but no luck so far, does anyone have service manual/schematic for this model?

Thanks in advance

Chris
Old 24th Oct 2014, 11:39 am   #2
vidjoman
Dekatron

Default Re: Simon Minstrelle Service Manual Needed

Any photo's and details of what's inside might help. It's probably little different to any other model they made over a period of many years. Circuits didn't change very much.
Old 24th Oct 2014, 4:54 pm   #3
terry123
Pentode

Hi I have an original registered dealers service manual for this model in the archive which comprises of 6 pages including a circuit and component locations. I can arrange to copy this and post it to you. I reckon a fiver will cover the post and copying. PM me if interested. kind regards Terry
Old 24th Oct 2014, 7:49 pm   #4
RiftAmps
Retired Dormant Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry123 View Post
Hi I have an original registered dealers service manual for this model in the archive which comprises of 6 pages including a circuit and component locations. I can arrange to copy this and post it to you. I reckon a fiver will cover the post and copying. PM me if interested. kind regards Terry
Thanks for this, I'll send a PM
Closed Thread