UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Service Manuals, Circuit Diagrams and Data Sheets Wanted

Notices

Service Manuals, Circuit Diagrams and Data Sheets Wanted If you need help finding service data post a message here. Please do not request or offer data that is available from www.service-data.com

Closed Thread

Old 21st May 2024, 9:52 pm   #1
vinrads
Dekatron

Default Ferguson 773AC. Service Manual.

This is a monster of a chassis twelve valve, motor tuned , I have it working I need a manual to re align the rf stages.
It's a Ferguson mod 773ac thanks . Mick.
Old 22nd May 2024, 10:28 am   #2
G6ONEDave
Octode

Default Re: Circuit req for ferguson radio

I have copy of the service manual for the Ferguson 773 that also covers the 777. The suffix AC is not mentioned on the manual but the circuit depicts a mains supply transformer. If you like I can scan and will try posting to this thread. I'll let you know if it's too large to post.

Dave
Old 22nd May 2024, 12:37 pm   #3
vinrads
Dekatron

Default Re: Ferguson 773AC. Service Manual.

Thanks for the reply Dave , first of all are you saying that the 777 is the same as the 773 ? also I would be very grateful if you could print the circuit off and post it to me all costs covered of course ,please let me know , many thanks . Mick.
Old 22nd May 2024, 4:26 pm   #4
G6ONEDave
Octode

Yes both the 773 and 777 appear to be the same although one might not have the motor tuning. There is only one circuit given in the manual.

The manual is 7 printed pages and attached below. Please confirm if you still want the circuit and or all the manual printed out.

Dave
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ferguson 773.pdf (359.2 KB, 22 views)
Old 22nd May 2024, 5:34 pm   #5
vinrads
Dekatron

Hi Dave that will do nicely, its very clear ,and includes the motor drive ,much appreciated thanks for taking time to send it. Mick.
Closed Thread