UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 8th Apr 2024, 3:19 pm   #1
John10b
Nonode

Default Cambridge to West Wales

Just wondering if any one is travelling the above route, if so, could you transport a small Murphy radio ? Thank you.
John
Old 9th Apr 2024, 6:24 pm   #2
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: Cambridge to West Wales

If it helps with part of the journey, I could collect it from someone at Retrotech next month and bring it to Cardiff.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 10th Apr 2024, 9:06 pm   #3
Boulevardier
Octode

Have you cracked this one yet John? I have a grand-daughter in Caerphilly and a daughter in Lampeter who works in Aberaeron, and they see each other fairly frequently. So if we could find a way of getting it from Cardiff (from Cambridge and Retrotech via Paul Stenning) to Caerphilly it could be got to you, though it might take a while.

Last edited by Boulevardier; 10th Apr 2024 at 9:15 pm.
Old 11th Apr 2024, 8:45 am   #4
John10b
Nonode

Thank you both for replying, I don’t know if the set in Cambridge will be making its way to Retrotech, so I will ask John.
Paul you very kindly picked up a BB for me a few years ago, and took it to Cardiff we’re my granddaughter lives, which was much appreciated.
Boulevardier Cardiff would probably be the best option, if it goes ahead, thank you for your suggestion.
John
Old 11th Apr 2024, 1:20 pm   #5
John10b
Nonode

I have just corresponded with John, he is not going to Retrotech but has offered to post radio to me. Thank you both for your suggestions and offer of help.
John
Closed Thread