UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Mar 2010, 12:20 am   #1
Skywave
Rest in Peace

Question "Indigraph"? Who, what, where?

Apparently, "Indigraph" was a name associated with wireless manufacture during the 1920's / 1930's. Anyone here know anything about them or their products, what they did, where they were - etc. ?

Thanks.

Al. / Skywave.
Old 12th Mar 2010, 12:52 am   #2
Darren-UK
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: "Indigraph"? Who, what, where?

All I'm aware of is that they made tuning dials, with a fine-tuning facility, for use on commercial or homebrew receivers. They also produced complete receivers but I don't know anything else about them at this stage.

Google brings up a page on the Igranic Electric Co. of Bedford and thereon is an advertisement for Indigraph dials. It's not clear but presumably Igranic were merely a supplier and not the actual maker.
Old 12th Mar 2010, 1:25 am   #3
Skywave
Rest in Peace

Thumbs up Re: "Indigraph"? Who, what, where?

Thanks Darren.

Al.
Old 13th Mar 2010, 10:29 pm   #4
Skywave
Rest in Peace

Unhappy Re: "Indigraph"? Who, what, where?

Update, March 13th. 2010. This Thread relates to a wireless that I was contemplating buying - but it has now found a different new owner.

Thread can now be closed.

Al.
Closed Thread