UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 11th Sep 2020, 2:08 pm   #1
IainLee
Diode

Default Decca 50 repairs

Is there anybody near Aylesbury that can fix a Decca 50? I suspect the spring has gone. I don't really want to post it as of course they weigh a ton! But very happy to drive 20 miles or so to drop off and collect.

Anyone?
IainLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2020, 5:04 pm   #2
Audio1950
Dekatron

Default Re: Decca 50 repairs

As no-one nearer has replied, I can do this for you. I am in Whittlesey, near Peterborough. so if you fancy a trip, the offer's there. If you are not happy sending the whole machine, why not remove the motor, and post that, there's only four screws holding it to the board.

Barry
Audio1950 is offline   Reply With Quote