UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 4th Sep 2010, 5:55 pm   #1
brianc
Rest in Peace

Default Marconiphone V2 at auction 11th Sept.

Hi all
A V2 up for grabs in North Lincs. The catalogue can be downloaded from here: http://www.brown-co.com/content_auct...ge=artCalendar. The valves look original (at least top-pipped).
Old 6th Sep 2010, 8:20 pm   #2
johnn
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Marconiphone V2 at auction 11th Sept.

I am 5 miles from the auction. I could view. Is it the 1922 one?
John.

Last edited by johnn; 6th Sep 2010 at 8:37 pm. Reason: Wrong words
Old 6th Sep 2010, 10:48 pm   #3
brianc
Rest in Peace

Default Re: Marconiphone V2 at auction 11th Sept.

Hi John.
I'm not sure which model it is. The catalogue says V2A but the transfer on the actual set says V2. The catalogue also says "long range model" if that is of any help. If I were as close as you are, I would definitely have a look! They have put the estimate at £50-£80. I'll have some of that .
Closed Thread