UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Success Stories

Notices

Success Stories If you have successfully repaired or restored a piece of equipment, why not write up what you did and post details here. Particularly if it was interesting, unusual or challenging. PLEASE DO NOT POST REQUESTS FOR HELP HERE!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 14th Mar 2018, 1:31 am   #1
gezza123
Heptode
 
gezza123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Eastham, Wirral, Merseyside, UK.
Posts: 684
Default Experimenting with Crystal phasing on an AR88D

HI Guys.
This seems to work very well, and I am pleased with the results.
Working with an old AVO TYPE 111 generator an a Meteor 600 counter
the results are excellent, so here is what I did.
Also I tried a few different ways to do it with the same results.

I hope to record the sound when I get some time as things not been good here.
gezza123
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My new IF and Crystal alignment for AR88D.page 1.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	159194   Click image for larger version

Name:	My new IF and Crystal alignment for AR88D.page 2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	159195   Click image for larger version

Name:	My new IF and Crystal alignment for AR88D.page 3.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	159196  
gezza123 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 4:40 am.


All information and advice on this forum is subject to the WARNING AND DISCLAIMER located at https://www.vintage-radio.net/rules.html.
Failure to heed this warning may result in death or serious injury to yourself and/or others.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2002 - 2018, Paul Stenning.