UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 15th Oct 2020, 9:57 am   #1
crackle
Dekatron

Default KB Radios for sale

My sale of KB radios has been progressing but still has some radios to find new homes.
I need to make room for a new member of the family and all the paraphernalia that can involve.
I have made some substantial reductions to the prices.
Please take a look through to see if there is anything you fancy.
http://www.kbmuseum.org.uk/vintage_k...s_for_sale.htm
Sorry collection only or forum courier service. I don't have any packaging for these larger items.

regards
Mike
KB Museum

My collection in the Radio Museum
crackle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2020, 10:34 pm   #2
crackle
Dekatron

Default Re: KB Radios for sale

If it helps, if anyone is interested in buying any of my radios and is thinking of using the FCS, then I am happy to drive the radios 20 miles or so to help get them to anyone who is travelling your way.
Mike

My collection in the Radio Museum
crackle is offline   Reply With Quote