UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 30th May 2018, 5:59 pm   #1
dave walsh
Dekatron

Location: Ramsbottom (Nr Bury) Lancs or Bexhill (Nr Hastings) Sussex.
Default Less from the BBC in 1928!

Radio 4's PM did a piece at 5-35 re content and the new BBC Ideas section. A Mr France was in the Archive worrying back in 1928 [2LO Calling!] that they would run of out of both. Alan Yentob [former Head of Content] talked about dealing with the "competition". I support the Beeb but I've got better ideas than that. I thought at first it was a Radio [or should that be Wireless] version of WIA, the hilarious Broadcasting House comedy that is really a "Documentary in Disguise". Idea!! Now that's a good title for a program

Dave

Last edited by dave walsh; 30th May 2018 at 6:18 pm.
Closed Thread