UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 26th Sep 2020, 2:27 pm   #1
RobustReviews
Tetrode

Default 6x Kenwood TK-3140 4w UHF Radios & Charger 250

Hello all,

Ex-hire (I own an equipment hire company) and have met the end of their working life with us here at GRM but still perfectly serviceable radios, fully tunable on 70cm... Not that'd I've ever used them for a natter on the local repeater.. because they're not type approved.
Asking for 250 for these six functional radios with healthy but not new batteries and the rack charger.

Fully featured handsets, require an OFCOM ticket to use as these are NOT PMR, they strictly require either a Business or Suppliers licence to operate. They're current preset across UHF 'Suppliers' frequencies but unless there's proof of Ofcom licence they'll be supplied without programming as per their regs'.

Can supply software with them, cable is very cheap and easy to come by.

Collection welcome from Haverhill, Suffolk (CB9) or will post inclusive on UPS. No VAT to pay, although an invoice an be provided if required.

I have a LOT of Kenwood PMR/5w UHF and VHF that is marked for sale, if you require any Kenwood radios please post below and I can add pictures and prices.

This is the initial offering, they'll go to eBay Monday otherwise.

Cheers,
RR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200926_141453.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	216448   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200926_141508.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	216449   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200926_141522.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	216450  

Last edited by RobustReviews; 26th Sep 2020 at 2:34 pm.
RobustReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Sep 2020, 2:32 pm   #2
RobustReviews
Tetrode

Default Re: 6x Kenwood TK-3140 4w UHF Radios & Charger 250

Just to add I have a spare matching aerial, y'know for symmetry which will be provided.

I also have an otherwise identical set with FIVE handsets (one was lost by a customer) I can sell for 225.
Old 28th Sep 2020, 8:46 am   #3
RobustReviews
Tetrode

Default Re: 6x Kenwood TK-3140 4w UHF Radios & Charger 250

Last chance all, before eBay!