UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 25th May 2018, 12:45 pm   #1
Sanbeta
Hexode

Thumbs up Toshiba V5470B

Hi Guys

Does anyone have a spares Toshiba V5470B or know of one kicking around for spare parts?
The reason I ask is I've been sent one to repair and so far it's going pretty good.
Someone though has removed the top assembly to the head drum that has two ceramic spring loaded fingers to hold the tape down around the centre of the head drum.
The whole assembly is gone. You can see the new/clean metal where it once was screwed in place.
If not I will see if a Sanyo VTC 9300 one is similar as the inside is very similar to this model and the Sony C6.

Cheers in advance......................Kevin
Old 25th May 2018, 2:24 pm   #2
dj_fivos_sak
Heptode

Default Re: Toshiba V5470B

The Sony SL-8000/8080 might also use a similar upper drum.
Closed Thread