UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 11th May 2018, 4:25 pm   #1
EF80TVVALVE
Heptode

Default Bell and Howell 1240 Amplifier service

Hi All,

Usual case with too many projects on at the minute, I have a bell and howell projector with the 1240 UL84 amplifier. Can anyone service it for me? I gave it a quick check at work, couldn't really get anything out of it before one of the resistors started getting hot near the UL84s. The electrolytics look shot so that may be a starting point, I dont think it is a full restoration, but a few new electrolytics/caps should be all it takes. I have the usual problem of too many projects at the moment and I have no time spare to look at it, dispite the urgency of needing it! So if anyone can take a look for me and undertake the necessary repairs then that'll be great. I can supply a schematic too.

Cheers
Bren
EF80TVVALVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2018, 7:37 pm   #2
Radio Tech
Octode

Default Re: Bell and Howell 1240 Amplifier service

Hi Brendon.

I would be willing to have a go for you.

Ken
Radio Tech is offline   Reply With Quote