UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd Jun 2009, 9:27 am   #1
ppppenguin
Retired Dormant Member

Default Harpenden 7th June

Less than a week away but no mention here yet. Maybe we've only just got over the NVCF. Remember it's the AGM and auction meeting. There's usually a mini swap meet in the small hall.

I'm assuming I'm running the Bring and Buy and help on the day would be much appreciated. Usual terms: Sale with 10% commission to the Wireless Museum or donation to raise funds for the musuem.

Don't forget both Harpenden and the Garden Party on the Saturday are ideal for forum courier service arrangments. Look forward to seeing lots of you there.
Old 2nd Jun 2009, 8:02 pm   #2
ppppenguin
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Harpenden 7th June

Been in touch with Mike Barker and B&B is confirmed. Will be open to entries as soon as we are ready, open for sales at 0930. Close at 1300. Please make sure you collect all unsold items by then.
Old 6th Jun 2009, 7:23 pm   #3
Brased
Hexode

Hi Jeffrey

I hope to make it as usual and give you a hand on the B&B.

Edward
Old 6th Jun 2009, 7:40 pm   #4
ppppenguin
Retired Dormant Member

Edward, many thanks. See you tomorrow.
Old 7th Jun 2009, 3:45 pm   #5
ppppenguin
Retired Dormant Member

I'd like to thank Edward (Brased) for helping on the B&B today. Also all those who contributed generously to museum funds. We raised over £100 for the museum.
Old 7th Jun 2009, 11:24 pm   #6
Line whistle
Hexode

Hi,
Thanks to all involved. I came away with some BVWS caps, a couple of valves, some resistors and a book.
Cheers, Des.