UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 17th Oct 2018, 8:35 am   #21
'LIVEWIRE?'
Rest in Peace

Default Re: E.A.R. Autobat capacitor question

As I may have mentioned earlier in this thread, back in the day I had both the Autobat and it's add-on 2nd Channel Amplifier, so could play stereo records, but both were scrapped many moons ago. For some reason I still have the 9v DC motor, so I presumably retro-fitted the BSR Autochanger with a mains motor, probably to replace a faulty deck in another player. Should have kept the Autobat intact. As you say they are very rare now!
Old 17th Oct 2018, 8:37 pm   #22
astro63
Pentode

Default Re: E.A.R. Autobat capacitor question

i had the radiogram version, same colour and deck, unfortunately i didnt save photos but know who had it from me so if the radio museum needs photo im sure we could sort something out
Closed Thread