UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 14th Jun 2018, 7:28 pm   #1
Valvepower
Heptode

Default Pilot Pilotuner, Chapman, Rogers, Teleton tuner & Harmon-Kardon Rec’ FOC to collector

Hi,

As part of the serious clear out and house move these FM tuners and Receiver must go.

Pilot “Pilotuner” T601A – Rare US tuner
Chapman S5 AM/FM tuner – This has a nice three-gang tuning capacitor
Rogers RD Junior FM Tuner
Teleton GT-203 FM tuner
Harmon Kardon HK330i Receiver

They are all FOC.

All can be assumed as not working although from memory the Chapman and Teleton were working when last powered-up.

Rules – they are to be collected from Southend-on-Sea, Essex and must be taken as one lot. Sad is to say, they may meet a less than desirable fate if they don’t find a home as I’m having to be very ruthless.

I suppose It’ll have to be to someone on a first come first served basis who can easily pick them up from Southend.

Regards
Terry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060643.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	164596   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060646.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	164597   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060649.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	164598   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060650.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	164599   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060644.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	164600  

Valvepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2018, 8:11 pm   #2
Gwarpy
Hexode

Default Re: Pilot Pilotuner, Chapman, Rogers, Teleton tuner & Harmon-Kardon Rec’ FOC to colle

Hello Terry,

May I be considered for these ? Provided my friend can make a second trip to your place and has the room to store it with the previous items ?

Kind regards,

Han.
Gwarpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2018, 8:24 pm   #3
Valvepower
Heptode

Default Re: Pilot Pilotuner, Chapman, Rogers, Teleton tuner & Harmon-Kardon Rec’ FOC to colle

Hi,

PM sent to Han.

I’ll provisionally put Han’s name on them pending him finding out if his friend can pick up and store the items for him.

If anyone else is interested let me know and I’ll take your details and if Han’s friend can’t store it for him, I’ll keep the offer open.

Regards
Terry

Last edited by Valvepower; 14th Jun 2018 at 8:32 pm. Reason: Typo
Old 3rd Jul 2018, 8:36 pm   #4
Valvepower
Heptode

Hi,

This lot is now off to Han as they were picked up by his friend Mick today.

Mods this thread can now be wrapped-up.

Regards
Terry