UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Feb 2010, 2:50 pm   #1
ppppenguin
Retired Dormant Member

Default Harpenden 7th March - Bring & Buy.

My usual reminder about Bring & Buy, Forum Courier Service etc.

The special event this time is Iain Baird's talk which I've mentioned in a separate thread: https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...220#post307220

Because of this I won't be able to spare much time for the Bring and Buy. I've PM'ed Brased who usually helps and hope that he will be able to run it this time. One or two volunteers would be much appreciated. Usual rules: 10% commission which goes to the Vintage Wireless Musuem. Donations for sale with all proceeds to the Museum are also very welcome. We also accept cash donations for the Museum. All unsold items must be cleared by their owners. We will probably "close the shop" at 12 noon because of the talk but will be around for a short while afterwards in case folks haven't been paid out.

Harpenden is a great place for solving Forum Courier Service problems. We are happy to use the space behind the B&B for dumping FCS items. Within reason!
Old 4th Mar 2010, 11:53 am   #2
ppppenguin
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Harpenden 7th March - Bribg & Buy.

Some of you are kind enough to bring stuff for sale with all proceeds to the Vintage Wireless Museum. I've attached a PDF of some labels to this email and would be very grateful if you could put them on your donations. You don't have to fill in a suggested donation - we're quite good at getting out the violins when necessary

If you're bringing a few items for sale (as against donation) you can help us a lot by completing the Word document and attaching corresponding labels to each item. Please also put your name on the document. We will then add an identifying letter so that Fred's item 1 doesn't get confused with Joe's item 1.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bring_buy_musuem1.pdf (27.6 KB, 161 views)
File Type: doc bring_and_buy1a.doc (104.0 KB, 84 views)
Old 7th Mar 2010, 7:52 pm   #3
ppppenguin
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Harpenden 7th March - Bring & Buy.

A big thankyou to all who helped us raise over £150 for the Vintage Wireless Museum. A special thankyou to Peter and both Edwards who kept smiling through the usual chaos of running the stall.
Closed Thread