UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Nov 2017, 11:51 pm   #1
Armbored
Tetrode

Default Garrard 6-300 rogue spring

Hello all,

I offered to lubricate a Garrard 6-300 recently whch I thought would be an easy task, going by the other Garrards I've seen before. Sadly, not this one, to get at the main cam, much of the underneath has to be taken apart.

As I started to remove the sub plate from the deck, a spring fell onto the desk from nowhere. I've identified it as part nr. 37 in the manual but I can't see where it clips on. In the manual there either appears to be a small peg on the sub plate, or a hole the spring clips onto. Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20171105_16_14_05_Pro.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	151873  
Closed Thread