UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Mar 2017, 1:14 pm   #21
Station X

Default Re: Elizabethan Tape Recorder

Edward. You are a prolific poster.

This thread was started on 24 February. You could have posted then and asked for pictures, but you didn't, even though you posted in several other threads on that day.

I think it's unfair of you to criticise other members for not doing what you didn't do yourself.

The member who suggested this was a TD2 deck is experienced and a long time member of the forums. Other long term experienced members saw no reason to question whether the deck had been correctly identified.

Reach for your meter before you reach for your soldering iron.
Old 5th Mar 2017, 5:31 pm   #22
Edward Huggins
Dekatron

Default Re: Elizabethan Tape Recorder

Yes, I regret that I entered this Thread too late.