UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 16th May 2019, 12:54 am   #1
Chris55000
Heptode

Default SE Labs SM111 Oscilloscope Front Panel & Bezel Wanted!

Hi!

I won, cheaply, sn SE Labs SM111 Oscilloscope recently, but unfortunately, because of the small size of my 'fone screen, didn't realise how bad it was until I received it!

The front panel has been badly affected by rust causing the paint to blister and flake off and the front bezel is damaged with a piece broken out of it!

Has anyone got an SM111/SM113 Bezel and an SM111 Front Panel I can purchase please?

I can collect and reasonable costs reimbursed!

Would I be better looking for another instrument?

Chris Williams