UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 19th Apr 2016, 4:01 pm   #1
RadioHist
Pentode

Default You post on Russian forum rt20.mybb2.ru ?

Anyone here post on the Russian forum rt20.mybbb2.ru? Seems to be an active site.

I have zero Russian skills. What I tried to find this morning is any photographs of the standard anode battery (60 Volt) that would have been used with USSR made broadcast battery radios of the 1950s. I did find (what I think) is a filament battery (1.2 Volt nominal)

Some of the sets that used the battery are: Искра 53, Родина 52A - 52А, Voronezh, Новь, Воронеж.

With my mania for documenting batteries, I REALLY want to know what my little Russian radio from 1958 was powered by if you did not use the TGK-3 thermoelectric generator.

Thanks,
Robert
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	batarei_v_vimaivs-1.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	123070  
Old 19th Apr 2016, 6:48 pm   #2
Dave Moll
Dekatron

Default Re: You post on Russian forum rt20.mybb2.ru ?

The main label appears to say "Battery/Screen/1.28-IVMTs-525-P".
Old 20th Apr 2016, 7:02 am   #3
Dave Moll
Dekatron

Default Re: You post on Russian forum rt20.mybb2.ru ?

Correction - it's "1.28-NVMTs-525-P". I realise that I misread the "Н" (N) as a "И" (I).