UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd Sep 2010, 12:58 pm   #1
morganventura
Retired Dormant Member

Default Hacker Autocrat RP33

On clearing out my late father's loft I have come across a Hacker Autocrat RP33. I don't know if it still works but was wondering where to sell it and if it is of interest to anyone. Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 11:30 pm   #2
Steve_P
Dekatron

Default Re: Hacker Autocrat RP33

Well it's of interest to people on here. Tell you that for nowt.

Do you want to keep it and use it (It takes 2 x PP9 batteries,) or sell it. If you want to sell it, there's 2 ways. Put it in the Radios and Equipment for sale section below at about £15, or put it on Ebay and hope it reaches a decent price.

Remember, a Radio, TV or Victorian mains plug is only worth what people will give you for it, not what it says in a book.

Cheers,

Steve P.