UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 17th May 2005, 7:25 am   #1
billstuff
Retired Dormant Member

Default reel to reel legacy

[COLOR=Black] i have had come into to ownership(due to a bereavement) a collection of reel to reel tape decks and i would prefer them to go to collectors and people who would appreciate them,i am the executor in this persons will and it is his wish his stuff is "sold off" and proceeds to go to cancer relief i will list all items as you might be able to help me trace the other stuff or know of anyone who might be interested,
akai 1720L
akai 4000DS
akai 1700
sony tc 640
philips type ag 81089/02
all reel to reel

other stuff

thorens td224 (2798) turntable
bsr ps550 turntable
ferguson 3287k tapedeck
pioneer sa720 amp
rank audio rx150a reciever
alpha fa 200 amp
realistic ssm1900 mixer

i have some of the manuals and covers but they have been in a heavy smokers atmospere (with tlc they will clean up)

i live i salhouse in between norwich and wroxham and would like to know if anyone is interested please e-mail me if my address does not come up here it is

sheetysmith (at) supanet (dot) com

many thanks

billstuff

Last edited by Paul Stenning; 17th May 2005 at 10:29 pm. Reason: Anti-spam email address
Closed Thread