UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 28th May 2011, 10:43 pm   #1
Omegaman
Hexode

Default A Workshop in Yorkshire?

Has anyone any plans to run a workshop along the lines of Cottered in Yorkshire?

Cheers

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson
Old 29th May 2011, 4:13 pm   #2
Dave Moll
Dekatron

Default Re: A Workshop in Yorkshire?

Not specifically Yorkshire, but I believe that there is planning going on for a northern equivalent of "Cottered". I won't put anyone on the line by mentioning names at this stage.
Old 29th May 2011, 4:43 pm   #3
Mark the Mender
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: A Workshop in Yorkshire?

Plans for this are in hand, however due to a family bereavement and other things they are currently on hold, However I do hope there shall be a workshop soon.

regards Mark
Closed Thread