UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 8th Mar 2014, 12:06 am   #1
Nic-15fl
Hexode

Default Beovision LX6000 Screen Centring.

After a while of fiddleing with the remote for the picture, i thougt it where the aspect, in real it needs to be centered in the crt screen, where do i find the adjustings for the monitor?, im seeing some holes in the plastic side, is that the adjustment for centereing it?.
Old 8th Mar 2014, 9:15 am   #2
Michael Maurice

Default Re: Beovision LX6000 Screen Centring.

I think you'll find that adjustment is carried out with the remote control, through the service menu.

http://www.michaelmauricerepairs.co.uk/
Old 8th Mar 2014, 10:54 am   #3
Nic-15fl
Hexode

Default How do i get the service menu?. (( Beovision LX6000 ))

Beovision LX6000 is 99% off center and i cant sem to find the adjustings anyone who know how i can aactivate it?, i have the remote.
Old 10th Mar 2014, 8:45 am   #4
Studio263
Octode

Default Re: Beovision LX6000 Screen Centring.

There's a 3 position line shift switch on the tube base panel.

You enter the "service mode" by shorting together two pins on the signal routing panel at the back, the manual will show you how.
Closed Thread