UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Television Standards Converters, Modulators etc

Notices

Television Standards Converters, Modulators etc Standards converters, modulators anything else for providing signals to vintage televisions.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Oct 2019, 5:38 pm   #1
davidh1041
Pentode

Default RT Russell test card generator

I want programe Test card F into this, but although test card F is in the list of the downloaded software from RT Russell's web site, the file is empty. There is no problem with card C and D or the colour bars. I have searched the internet for a downloadable card F, but only found the BBC website which only offers a "wall paper" version. Does anyone know of a site that i can download a j peg image or have one they can help me out with?

Thanks in advance for any ideas. Cheers David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bgnj2659.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	191149  
Old 1st Oct 2019, 6:50 pm   #2
Dave Moll
Dekatron

Default Re: RT Russell test card generator

Test Card F is included in the MHP Test Card Gallery, but only as an embedded image in the page, so probably of too low a resolution to be of use.

By the way, I can't find where on the R T Russell web site any test cards are located.

Last edited by Dave Moll; 1st Oct 2019 at 7:01 pm.
Old 1st Oct 2019, 8:51 pm   #3
davidh1041
Pentode

Thanks for your reply Dave. If you download the software package from www.rtrussell.co.uk go to file, upload image you will have a choice of several test cards and patterns.
Old 3rd Oct 2019, 5:28 pm   #4
davidh1041
Pentode

Mods please close this thread. Thanks very much David
Closed Thread